Your appointment is important to us. We value the time you choose to spend with us and dedicate that period to give you our complete and undivided attention. With this being said, last minute cancellations often mean it’s impossible to find a replacement. Time wasted that could have been used on another client.
However, at Pamelash, we also understand that sometimes life gets in the way and cancellations are inevitable every now and then. To help mitigate this and to keep operations running as smoothly as possible, please read our cancellation policy below - this is related to all services that we offer including eyelash and brow services and Semi/Permanent make up.
• In order to avoid any disruption, a reservation fee of 50% can be required to confirm any booking.
• This reservation fee will be deducted from the final price of the treatment.
• A full 24 hours’ notice will be required to cancel and or reschedule appointments at no extra cost. Please note no refund only reschedule apointement.
• Any cancellations made with less than 24 hours to go will result in you losing the reservation fee or 50% of treament will be invoiced. By Booking you agree with the cancelations policy
• After three missed appointments or last minute cancellations, Pamelash will require full payment to confirm any bookings made in the future.
Pamelash thanks you for your understanding and co-operation